About PersonalLoanPro Reviews
PersonalLoanPro is an online marketplace that helps you find the right lender for your borrowing needs. It’s a free service that lets you compare lenders through its simple online application.
- Flexible loans
- Typically low rates
- Simple application
- Rates and terms depend on lender
- No guarantee of approval
PersonalLoanPro is a marketplace that helps find the best loan match for you based on a quick and free application. It’s a good option if you need a simple personal loan for an event or loan consolidation.
What is PersonalLoanPro?
PersonalLoanPro is a website with financing options from a wide variety of lenders. The service is free and simplifies personal loan searches — it requires a single online application that doesn’t affect your credit score unless you accept one of the loan matches. It assists with multiple types of loans, including ones for debt consolidation and event funding.
How does PersonalLoanPro work?
PersonalLoanPro matches you with loans suited to your needs. You’ll need to complete a quick and free application online, which won’t affect your credit score unless you ultimately select one of the borrowing options. The company sends your loan request to its network of lenders then sends back any offers you’re eligible for. Its borrowing terms depend on factors like your credit score, the loan amount and repayment timeline.
PersonalLoanPro charges the lender, not the borrower. However, it doesn’t lend directly; it can only match you with borrowers in its network, meaning there’s no guarantee you’ll get approved and that rates vary based on the lender. Its loan offers range from $1,000 to $50,000, with typical rates ranging from 3.49% to 35.99%. Its repayment timelines run from two months to 15 years.
- How does PersonalLoanPro match you with a lender?
- PersonalLoanPro’s website has an algorithm that uses your application to match you with a lender from its network.
- Does PersonalLoanPro have credit score requirements?
- There’s no credit score minimum to apply with PersonalLoanPro, but your score affects your loan matches — and the lenders themselves have credit requirements.
- Does PersonalLoanPro offer loans for bad credit?
- PersonalLoanPro has options for people with different credit scores, but its lenders set their own loan requirements. Expect to pay a higher APR if you have a below-average credit score. The company offers debt consolidation loans, which can help raise your credit score over time.
- Where is PersonalLoanPro available?
- PersonalLoanPro is available throughout the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.
Is PersonalLoanPro legit?
PersonalLoanPro is a loan matching company with a vast network of lenders. While it is a legit private loan marketplace, it doesn’t provide loans directly. Be sure you understand the terms of any loan you take — look for interest rates, rate changeability, prepayment penalties and upfront costs and fees.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,699,411 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Many forget that if you use these type of "we can help" ads, you ultimately end up on a lot of email lists. And the phone calls are quick to follow within minutes of clicking submit. You will serve yourself better by going directly to one company at a time and not these "aggregate" services.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
PersonalLoanPro Company Information
- Company Name: